A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, March 4, 2013

5 for Five - week 9

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
   I read 13!
2. Trim the plants.
   Watered them, but haven't trimmed them yet.
3. Do some decluttering.
     Thought about this, but didn't get to it.
4. Write some regular blog posts.
     Have some ideas, but no posts yet.
5. Order one FREE credit report for each of us     Totally forgot about this one.


Ok.  I need some motivation to get some of these things done.  I seem to be focusing on one item (the newspapers) and forgetting everything else!  So let's try this again!


This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Trim the plants.
3. Do some decluttering.
4. Write some regular blog posts.
5. Order one FREE credit report for each of us. (www.annualcreditreport.com)

4 comments:

  1. Take a few extra minutes when watering the plants to trim a bit, even just one plant! Or when walking by and thinking, I have got to get to that, do just one plant. A minute here, a minute there, really gets things done, eventually!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to remember this...a little goes a long way!

      Delete
  2. Yeah - but look at all of the great stuff you got done for Rare Disease Day! You are awesome, Jill!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)