Here were the goals from last week:
1. Read newspapers through June 20. Nope. Got through the 14th.
2. Finish clearing out the expired coupons. Partially completed.
3. Find the flannel crib sheets, which I think are in Dan's room. Looked everywhere and can't find them, so I think I sold them. But a success because I looked!
4. Continue publicizing my October fundraiser. Done! And continuing this week too!
5. Finish my phone cleanup and get rid of stuff I don't need. Another continuing project.
Not a great week. I did some things. So what are my goals for this week???So here are my SMART goals for this week (almost the same as last week):
1. Read the newspapers through June 20.
2. Finish clearing out the expired coupons.
3. Push my Niemann Pick fundraiser and the custom designed nail wrap (see the post for a picture of the wrap)
4. Finish the phone cleanup.
5. Figure out what we are doing for Halloween. (I made this one easy since it is Friday!)