A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

5 For Five - Dec 22

This is my last weekly one for the year.  Next Wednesday will be my yearly goals.

So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals I want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).

Here were the goals from last week:
1. Read through July 18.  Halfway there.
2. File the papers on my desk at work. Yes.
3. Submit the Flexible Spending receipts. Nope.  But I added a few more.
4. Finish the draft blog posts. Nope.
5. Jamberry followup. Yes.

For a short week - 2.5 isn't too bad. So what are my goals for this week???


So here are my SMART goals until 12/31:
1. Enjoy Christmas!
2. Finish the draft blog posts.
3. Submit the Flexible Spending Receipts.
4. Start some deep cleaning/organizing.
5. Finish the July newspapers by 12/31


You are probably wondering what a SMART goal is.  It is a term I "borrowed" from Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom.  SMART goals are: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound.  Since all these goals are really time-bound (1 week), I just have to get better at meeting the other criteria.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's keep each other on track to a better year!



Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)