A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tree Decorating

We set up our Christmas tree a few weeks ago.  When we brought it upstairs and put it together, we were greeted with this surprise:

A teddy bear and a dove that were still stuck inside the branches near the top of the tree.  These aren't small ornaments either.

So we left them there and decorated around them.  And of course we had some help....




The train set is a Christmas Geo Trax set that we bought for Dan and he enjoyed it.  We left most of the smaller pieces in the box this year but Shelby does carry the big remote around with her.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)