A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Yellow flowers

Are these flowers or weeds?  I guess it depends upon your point of view.

From ehow.com: "The dandelion is considered a weed, a flower, or a vegetable depending on your point of view. Dandelions are capable of growing in great numbers and they are a sure sign of Spring throughout their locations. Dandelions go by other names such as lion's tooth and priest's crown and although homeowners desire to rid their lawn of them they have many benefits and are edible."





Dan used to love playing with the yellow flowers every spring.  Although this picture doesn't show him playing with the flowers, he is playing near them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)