A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

5 for Five - Oct 14

Here is the next installment of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.




So what is 5 For Five?  In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week.  Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).  Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Get some of those newspapers read!  I want a bunch done before I go back to work (whenever that is!) Some success. I read 5.
2. Pre-write some Niemann Pick blog posts. Nope. I was hoping to do a post a day, but missed this past weekend.
3. Get the paperwork organized again! With hubby's help, got some of the kitchen table (one of the cluster areas) organized for a few days.
4. Find ways to save money. I spent about $100 this week for groceries and household items.  Not too bad.
5. Get my closet organized. I didn't do mine, but I did Ms. Shelby's as she is growing out of one size of clothes.

I'm leaving my goals the same.  I really want to try to get the clutter organized again!

1. Get some of those newspapers read!  I want a bunch done before I go back to work (whenever that is!)
2. Pre-write some Niemann Pick blog posts.
3. Get the paperwork organized again!
4. Find ways to save money.
5. Get my closet organized.


Anyone want to join me in making some goals?  How did everyone do with their goals from last week?
So what are you planning for this week?  Feel free to post them below if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)