A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, October 21, 2013

5 for Five - Oct 21

Here is the next installment of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.




So what is 5 For Five?  In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week.  Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).  Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Get some of those newspapers read!  I want a bunch done before I go back to work (whenever that is!) I read 1 and it was on the bus on Friday commuting to work.
2. Pre-write some Niemann Pick blog posts. I had a few posts scheduled early.
3. Get the paperwork organized again! Not much success with this.
4. Find ways to save money. I used all the gas points from my grocery store and almost filled our truck for under $1.00/gallon.  I called cable to lower my bill and all they wanted to do was bundle my services which I didn't want.
5. Get my closet organized. Nope.


Ok, let's try some of these again.
1. Read some newspapers.
2. Finish some outstanding NNPDF items.
3. Find Halloween costumes for me and hubby.  Shelby is all set with a choice of three!
4. Clean up my coupons.
5. Print some pictures.

Anyone want to join me in making some goals?  How did everyone do with their goals from last week?
So what are you planning for this week?  Feel free to post them below if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)