Here is the next installment of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.
what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to
achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or
failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were last week's goals:
1. Read more newspapers. Fail. I read one.
2. Redesign the blog. Success!
3. Figure out which dress clothes fit to return to work next week. Sort of. I found a few that fit, but since the government shut down mid week, I'm out of work until it re-opens.
4. Stay up all day, what would be a work schedule. I did pretty good. Still slept most mornings until 8 or so. I need to be up around 5:30am for work, but since I don't know when I'm going back to work....
5. Make sure Daddy is all set to care for Ms. Shelby. Daddy cared for Ms. Shelby all day for most of the week. I think they are all set.
Ok, so what are my goals for this week?
1. Get some of those newspapers read! I want a bunch done before I go back to work (whenever that is!)
2. Pre-write some Niemann Pick blog posts.
3. Get the paperwork organized again!
4. Find ways to save money.
5. Get my closet organized.
Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week?
So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.