Tuesday, November 12, 2013
5 for Five - Nov 11
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were last week's goals:
1. Read some more newspapers. I am still reading April, but once I start, I can usually get a few done at a time. Yeah! I got about 6 read.
2. Have some quiet time. I did get some.
3. Balance the checkbook. I did do this.
4. Start a wish list for Shelby for Christmas. I have some ideas, but haven't gotten them put on a list yet.
5. Tackle the paper clutter again. Yup. I got the table cleared off again.
So what are the plans for next week?
1. Finish the April papers.
2. Get Shelby's Christmas ideas on a list.
3. Get a grocery list put together before leaving for the store. I know I forgot some things last week, but I didn't do too bad with the sales.
4. Finish decorating Shelby's room.
5. Keep up with the clutter.
Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week? So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.