A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, November 18, 2013

5 for Five - Nov 18

Party of One


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Finish the April papers.  Done!
2. Get Shelby's Christmas ideas on a list. Nope.
3. Get a grocery list put together before leaving for the store. I know I forgot some things last week, but I didn't do too bad with the sales. I put the coupons together on Friday, got a list together Saturday, but never got out.  I did go out Sunday (with a list in my head!) and did pretty good.
4. Finish decorating Shelby's room. Curtains are up and the vinyl wall decorations are flattening, so progress is being made.
5. Keep up with the clutter. Somewhat. It doesn't seem as bad this week, until I got to the weekend.


So what are the plans for next week?
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Get Shelby's Christmas list together for the family.
3. Read some of the new book I am reviewing.  More to come on this soon.
4. Do something fun for me.
5. Keep up with the paper clutter.


Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week? So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)