Monday, November 25, 2013
5 for Five - Nov 24
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers. Nope.
2. Get Shelby's Christmas list together for the family. Yes! And I've provided them with the online links too!
3. Read some of the new book I am reviewing. This has been most of my week, so I didn't get the newspapers read. The book is Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine. I wrote about it here.
4. Do something fun for me. I don't think I did this either.
5. Keep up with the paper clutter. I really didn't see any, so I must have kept up with it.
So this was not a good week at all! Here's to next week and using some of the ideas from Crystal's book to help.
So what are the plans for next week?
1. Do Crystal's 7-Day Challenge
2. Finish reading the preview copy of the book.
3. Read 2 newspapers a day.
4. Finish decorating Shelby's room.
5. Write at least 3 more blog posts this week.
Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week? So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.