A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fundraiser Results

During the month of October, which is National Niemann-Pick Disease Awareness Month, I held two fundraisers.  I want to say a big Thank You to everyone who helped contribute to these.

The first was an online monetary donation at Dedicating Dollars.




The second was an Origami Owl fundraiser.


I had a wonderful turnout for the actual fundraiser and a bunch of people ordered items from the website. I think many people will be getting some wonderful Christmas presents! And from all the ordering, we had over $190 go for research.

I know there were others who sent donations directly to the NNPDF, either through checks in the mail or through online donations. For you, thank you too!

Remember at any time anyone can do a fundraiser - it doesn't just have to be in October.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)