A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, December 23, 2013

5 for Five - Dec 23

Party of One


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Decorate for Christmas. Done!  Tree up, house decorated, even the villages this year.
2. Read 2 newspapers a day. Total fail! :-(
3. Start implementing some of Crystal's ideas from her book Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. I'm still working on her 7-day challenge, if that counts???
4. Do some work on NNPDF items. Done!
5. Take some time for myself. I don't think I did.

Well, this didn't end up being the week I wanted it to be.  But there is one more week in this month to do good.  So here are my goals for the last week of the year!

1. Enjoy Shelby's first Christmas!
2. Start to map out a plan for next  year.
3. Read, read, read!!
4. Spend time with family.
5. Have a Merry Christmas!

Next week, I will do a recap of the year - comparing the goals I set last January to what I really did get done (or not done!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)