A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, January 6, 2014

5 for Five - Jan 6

Party of One


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were the goals from before Christmas:
1. Enjoy Shelby's first Christmas!
2. Start to map out a plan for next  year.
3. Read, read, read!! (It took almost 2 weeks, but I am done with the June newspapers!)
4. Spend time with family.
5. Have a Merry Christmas!

As you can see, I made them fairly doable and easy - why not????  I have to say, that made it easy to have a 5 for 5 week!

So what are my goals for the first full week in January???
1. Tackle some of Crystal's 7-Day Challenge!
2. Re-read the preview version of her book and start implementing the ideas.
3. Read some newspapers.
4. Enjoy watching Shelby explore her world.
5. Do some NNPDF work.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's start off the year with some goals and keep each other on track to a better year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)