A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Tackle the Home Front - Part 2

On Christmas Eve I posted the latest daily challenge in Crystal Paine's 7-Day Challenge, part of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode.

Since it was a holiday week, I decided to make that one day (or for me, one week) challenge last for 2 weeks. So I am still working on it.

To help, Crystal just posted a free printable chore planner to keep the home organized. You can get it here if you pre-order her book.

So, go check it out! The book will be available for purchase on January 21, but pre-order your copy now and you get lots of freebies - including the one above!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)