A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, February 10, 2014

5 for Five - Feb 10

{5forFive}


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were the goals from last week:
1. Finish the July newspapers. Nope. But with the crazy week I had, this became a low priority.
2. Continue the Rare Disease Month postings. Done! They may not be posted the same day, but I am keeping up with them and will have 28 before the month is done.
3. Get my coupons organized again. Yes! Got through my extras and threw out the expired one and cleaned out my coupon book too. Now to get into a routine of a little each night or week to make it easier.
4. Take it easy to get rid of this cold that I picked up traveling. Done. It didn't seem to be as much of a cold as the traveling sickness of being in dry airplanes and different locations and hotels. But no matter, it was gone on Wednesday.
5. Print Shelby pictures for the frames I have. Nope. Didn't even think about this goal this week.

Okay, so that was a so-so week. But I can't win them all! I'll just try better this week.

So what are my goals for this week???
1. Finish the July newspapers.
2. Buy stamps. And yes, I missed getting them before the price went up a few weeks ago.
3. Do one productive thing each night after work.
4. Make some phone calls that need to be made.
5. Do the taxes.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's keep each other on track to a better year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)