A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rare Disease Month - Day 27

It's February.  That means it is time to focus on Rare Diseases.  You can read more about what I wrote about the past 2 years by clicking on the links to the right.

This year, I am focusing on different people with Niemann-Pick Disease, one of the 7000+ rare diseases, and the one that took the life of my only son.

Today is for 3 siblings in Switzerland: Mathias, Alix, and Zita.  I had the pleasure of meeting some of the family in Baltimore.  You can read an undated story about them here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)