A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter is Almost Here!

For me, Easter is the beginning of Spring. Yes, I know the calendar said it was spring a few weeks ago, but here in the Northeast, that doesn't mean much when we can still get cold and snow.

But Easter is usually in mid-April. And by then most (if not all of the snow) is gone, and the weather is starting to warm up. We can open the windows and sit outside. Some of the early season flowers are starting to grow. So for me Easter means spring.


Last year I shared Dan's Easter pictures here. I always enjoyed color eggs. For some reason that made Easter special for me and Dan.

So this year, we have to do something with Shelby. She is really too young to do an egg hunt, so we are going to get creative.

So I started poking around and decided to shop the Amazon Easter Shop.

Look what I found:


Shelby loves touching faces now, so hopefully she will love touching her own face in the mirror.



We found these when Dan was teething years ago. And they sat in the freezer all this time. They are an absolute must have these days. Ms. Shelby has 2 front bottom teeth but boy is she still drooling!



And I can't forget about something soft to play with too.



Now all I need to do is get a basket, some eggs, and grass.



If you are a last minute shopper, or want chocolate bunnies in your basket, there are premade Easter baskets also available and with Amazon Prime membership, (you can try it for free here) you can have it in 2 days - just in time for Easter! Yes, I do have a Prime Membership, and I absolutely love it!!!

Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)