Monday, May 12, 2014
5 for Five - May 12
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).
Here were the goals from last week:
1. SMART goal - read 12 newspapers this week. I am determined to get these done before Shelby turns 1 in 3 months! Yes!
2. Clean out one of the clutter areas. I'm working on borrowed time right now before Shelby starts crawling. Nope.
3. Get some blog posts scheduled for the next few weeks. Yes. You will see them coming out over the next few weeks.
4. Make some phone calls and send some emails that I need to do. Nope.
5. Celebrate 9 months! Yes!
3 of 5. That isn't too bad.
So what are my goals for this week??? I am determined to get them done this week.
1. SMART goal - read 12 newspapers this week. I am determined to get these done before Shelby turns 1 in 3 months!
2. Figure out what clothes Shealby needs for summer. She's growing as she should, but at a bit over 13 pounds at 9 months, she will be between two sizes this summer.
3. Get some blog posts scheduled for the next few weeks.
4. Make some phone calls and send some emails that I need to do.
5. Knock this cold out.
You are probably wondering what a SMART goal is. It is a term I "borrowed" from Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life by Crystal Paine. SMART goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Since all these goals are really time-bound (1 week), I just have to get better at meeting the other criteria.
Ok, who is with me? Let's keep each other on track to a better year!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.