A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 Goals

Last year I posted these goals that I wanted to accomplish in 2014:

2014 Goals

1. Get myself organized again. 
(this will be vitally important with Shelby)
2. Read more. 
(it doesn't matter what it is, I just want to do more of it.)
3. Pay off 2 bills.
 (We all have them don't we?)
 4. Clean out some of the junk.
(We all have some.)
5. Don't sweat the small stuff.
('nuff said.)
 
 
So how did I do?


 
1. Organization - It's getting there.  I haven't "lost" anything in the house.  But there is more to do.
2. Read - I'm still working on my newspapers, but I think I managed to sneak a book in somewhere.
3. Bills - paid off one car loan (woohoo!)
4. Clean out the junk - I think we actually accumulated a bit more this year :(
5. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - I think this was a success!
 
 
So  here are the goals for 2015:
 
2015 Goals
 
1. Clean out some of the junk.
(some of it is mine, some of it is hubby's)
2. Build my Jamberry business.
(and have it help with the next goal)
3. Pay off 2 bills.
(who doesn't have them?)
4. Read more.
(at least 1 book and all the old newspapers)
5. Blog 2-3 times a week.
(I want to get into a routine)
 

I hope to focus 2015 on family and get these regular life things out of the way early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)