This year I am going to do monthly goals instead of weekly. But I will still follow the same pattern, reporting back how well I did.
So my last set of weekly goals were:
1. Enjoy Christmas! Done!
2. Finish the draft blog posts. Nope.
3. Submit the Flexible Spending Receipts. Done!
4. Start some deep cleaning/organizing. Yes!
5. Finish the July newspapers by 12/31 Nope.
My goals for January:
1. Finish the draft blog posts.
2. Participate in the January writing challenge at least 2 times a week.
3. Clean up some of the clutter on the blog page.
1. Expand my team.
2. Get a promotion.
3. Use my Jamberry commissions to purchase the next item on the household wish list
1. Read the newspapers through the end of August.
2. Finish cleaning Dan's room
3. Post items on the Garage Sale websites to sell some stuff