A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, January 2, 2015

January Goals

This year I am going to do monthly goals instead of weekly.  But I will still follow the same pattern, reporting back how well I did.

So my last set of weekly goals were:
1. Enjoy Christmas!  Done!
2. Finish the draft blog posts. Nope.
3. Submit the Flexible Spending Receipts. Done!
4. Start some deep cleaning/organizing. Yes!
5. Finish the July newspapers by 12/31 Nope.

My goals for January:
Blog
1. Finish the draft blog posts.
2. Participate in the January writing challenge at least 2 times a week.
3. Clean up some of the clutter on the blog page.

Jamberry
1. Expand my team.
2. Get a promotion.
3. Use my Jamberry commissions to purchase the next item on the household wish list

Life
1. Read the newspapers through the end of August.
2. Finish cleaning Dan's room
3. Post items on the Garage Sale websites to sell some stuff

My inspiration for the goals is Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom.  She wrote Say Goodbye to Survival Mode which I was fortunate enough to review when it was released.



Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)