A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tough Weekend

What a weekend!

Every time I turn around there is something else that happened this weekend that makes yet another emotional dent.

Gavin - 8 months as an angel
Kaitlyn - would have been 3 today
Emily - 2 years as an angel
Trek - a flower tribute to a 10 day angel

And earlier this week:
Calum - 6 months as an angel

And this coming week:
Monica - 2 months as an angel on Monday
Faith - would have been 7 on Tuesday

But on a happier note....my Dan is blessing me with new internal strength.

Please send peaceful thoughts to the families of those listed here, as well as all the other families who can use a little boost of comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)