A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Easy Ways To Promote Awareness

October is Niemann-Pick Disease Awareness Month.

I already wrote about an easy way to help the NNPDF through Goodsearch.  Here are some others.

Top 5 Easy Ideas:

These ideas are simple and quick ways to raise awareness of Niemann-Pick Disease and to start a conversation with those who may have never heard of it before.
1. Use the NNPDF's 20th Anniversary logo on your email signature, your Facebook page, your blog, etc. JPG
2. Distribute PERSEVERE wristbands to 20 friends, family members and co-workers. Order form
3. Purchase a PERSEVERE window decal and display it on your vehicle. www.etsy.com/shop/victorydecals
4. Hand out NNPDF brochures to 20 people who have never heard of the disease before. NPC,   ASMD,   Order form
5. Display a poster about Niemann-Pick Disease at your workplace, church or organization's meeting room. Order form w/pics

I have been wearing my periwinkle PERSEVERE wristband since Nashville.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)