A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

5 for 5 - Week 3

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.


FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
         Done!
2. Make airfare reservations.
         Done! Boy did I hate the choices - either really early flights or really, really long layovers.
3. Use my juicer.
         Nope.  I need to get better with this.
4. Finish the coupons.
          Got rid of the expired ones, and got the ones I use organized.  Just have to organize the unexpired ones in case I want to try something or another couponer needs some.
5. More work on the closet.
          I didn't work on my closet this week, but helped someone else clean out their's.  Does that count?

So 3.5 out of 5.  Not too bad.

 
This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Trim the indoor houseplants.
3. Make the random phone calls I need to make.
4. Work on the closet a bit more.
5. Drink more water at work.


Don't forget to vote for Shannon and bring awareness to Niemann-Pick Type A!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jill - cleaning someone else's closet definitely counts! I love the 5 for 5 idea. I think I need to try this to get some of those "I'll do it next week" things done and make better use of my time! Thanks for the good example! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)