A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, December 2, 2013

5 for Five - Dec 2

Party of One


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Do Crystal's 7-Day Challenge. I'm making it a 7-week challenge.  You can read more about that here.
2. Finish reading the preview copy of the book. I'm not quite done with it, but have made substantial progress.
3. Read 2 newspapers a day. I did 5 of 7 days (weekdays).
4. Finish decorating Shelby's room. Nope.  At least she doesn't realize it yet!
5. Write at least 3 more blog posts this week. Done!

I'm saying this is a 4 of 5 week - so really, really good!


So what are the plans for next week?
1. Finish reading the preview copy of Crystal's book.
2. Finish cleaning out my expired coupons.
3. Read 2 newspapers a day.  It felt so good to make such progress, I want to hold myself accountable!
4. Finish decorating Shelby's room. I really want to get this done before she sleeps in there full-time.
5. Write at least 3 more blog posts this week. I enjoy writing, but need to make time to do it.


Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week? So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)