A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Review

This was the first year we really decorated since Dan died.  It was difficult to do, but every year is a bit different.  We have to start living with kids again and celebrating holidays as holidays, not just another day of the year.  We can't jip Shelby because we miss Dan.

So here is how we decorated:







Welcome Christmas morning!!!  The train set we bought for Dan to play with - the Geo Trax Christmas Set.  Shelby doesn't quite have the knack of the controller, but I'm sure she will next year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)