Monday, January 27, 2014
5 for Five - Jan 27
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were the goals from last week:
1. Read 2 newspapers per day (a SMART goal from Say Goodbye to Survival Mode) I read 2 newspapers 3 days this week. Not as much as I wanted, but it's a start.
2. Write 3 blog entries this week (another SMART goal) I did that! 5 Things I love, Angels, and Snow Tubing
3. Use my 2 free evenings this week productively. One evening was spent cuddling with Shelby and the other was a bit productive. So, yes, both were productive.
4. Spend time enjoying Shelby. Done! How can I not?
5. Wash the next sized clothes for Shelby. I pulled them all out on Thursday night, hubby washed them all on Friday and I am still putting them away. But they are washed!
I'm calling last week a success!!!
So what are my goals for this week???
1. Finish putting Shelby's clothes away.
2. Read 2 newspapers a day. I'm cheating on this one. I read 2 this morning before I posted this...shh...
3. Post 3 blog entries this week. I love writing, it's just finding the time some days.
4. Create several Shutterfly photobooks. I have coupon codes for 2 or 3 books that expire on 1/31/14. So I better make and order them!
5. Get my NNPDF paperwork organized.
Ok, who is with me? Let's keep each other on track to a better year!