Monday, March 3, 2014
5 for Five - March 3
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were the goals from last week:
1. Clean out Shelby's outgrown clothes. Done! Thanks mom for the babysitting help!
2. Mail a bunch of things that I need to get out. I got some of them out and have more to do.
3. Read 2 newspapers a day. I read a bunch of magazines this week, so I guess those count.
4. Do some Elks things. Again, I did some of it and have more to do.
5. Do some organizing. I don't know what I was going for with this....so no.
That was not a great week. I see the excuses. Can I do better this coming week?
1. SMART goal - read 2 newspapers a day - that should be between 10-14 by the end of the week.
2. SMART goal - clean up the pile at the top of the stairs.
3. SMART goal - Package the items I want to mail. (I'm going this a bit at a time..)
4. Finish the elks budget.
5. Have a happy week.
So what are my goals for this week??? I have a day off this week, so hopefully I can do a bunch of these.
Ok, who is with me? Let's keep each other on track to a better year!