A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Grief-Healing Tele-summitt

This is a public service announcement by me to all those who have lost someone - which is everyone!

About a month ago I saw on one of my Facebook grief groups a link to an online Grief Healing Telesummit. I took a look at the webpage and realized it was FREE!!! Free is good. I looked at the sessions - 2 a day for 18 days. I wasn't sure I wanted to commit to it.

I shared it with another group of moms who have lost special needs kids. Another NPC mom registered for it. So I looked at it again. And I decided to sign up for it.

All the sessions are free - 2 a day - and are available for listening up to 48 hours after the session. There is an option to purchase all the sessions so you can listen to them whenever you want, but I don't think I will go that route.

So here is some more information about it, direct from their website at http://griefhealingtelesummit.com/:

Join us for this one-of-a-kind telesummit to hear top experts reveal their BEST methods and resources to heal from loss and to live a life full of LOVE, CONNECTION, and PURPOSE!

Yes, it is possible to thrive after loss, and we are going to give you the tools and tips you need (as well as traps to avoid)!

This telesummit is right for you, if:

You have lost a loved one recently or in past and want to feel LESS PAIN, MORE HOPE, and believe in a NEW FUTURE. Education and tools will be given for the entire grief journey, ranging from the first days of loss to transcending grief, so wherever you are in your healing journey, this information will benefit you!

You are a bereavement and grief professional, therapist, coach, holistic practioner or pastoral care provider, and want to learn the best spiritual and holistic healing methods to support your clients to heal quicker with active, natural and gentle approaches using the most in demand holistic (mind, body & spirit) methods. Hold on to your seat because you are going to learn more than you can imagine!


The telesummit starts at 1pm eastern on Monday March 10 and goes until Tuesday March 17. Click on the link to learn more and register. And don't worry about forgetting a seminar - they will send you a link to listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)