Here were the goals from last week:
1. Read newspapers through June 15. I got through June 10, so it was something.
2. Clear out the expired coupons. Did it in my coupon book but not the extras.
3. Focus on Dan's room.Nope. This is so hard to do.
4. Publicize my October fundraiser. Yes! Missed it? Go check it out here.
5. Finish my phone cleanup and get rid of stuff I don't need. Continued on this, but still have more to do.
Not a bad week. I did some things. So what are my goals for this week???Let's see if I can repeat my success from last week:
1. Read newspapers through June 20.
2. Finish clearing out the expired coupons
3. Find the flannel crib sheets, which I think are in Dan's room.
4. Continue publicizing my October fundraiser.
5. Finish my phone cleanup and get rid of stuff I don't need.