A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Life of Dan - Eating

For Niemann Pick Disease awareness month, I wanted to post a few videos.  Many people who read this blog never met Dan when he was "healthy" and many never met him at all.



This video is a bit long, but it is one of my all time favorites!  Here is Dan at about 20 months.  He is eating sherbert because the lactose in the milk made him uncomfortable.  We were never really able to determine if it was a lactose issue or a symptom of Niemann Pick Type C.

At the time of this video, we were still undiagnosed and had never heard of Niemann Pick Type C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)