A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Five for Five - Oct 13

So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals I want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).

Here were the goals from last week:

1. Read through June 7. Done!
2. Finish the last rainbow baby post. Done!
3. Focus on Dan's room. Nope.
4. Finish my NPD postings. Done!
5. Do a phone cleanup and get rid of stuff I don't need. Partially done!



A really good week!  So what are my goals for this week???
Let's see if I can repeat my success from last week:

1. Read newspapers through June 15.
2. Clear out the expired coupons
3. Focus on Dan's room.
4. Publicize my October fundraiser
5. Finish my phone cleanup and get rid of stuff I don't need.

You are probably wondering what a SMART goal is.  It is a term I "borrowed" from Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom.  SMART goals are: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound.  Since all these goals are really time-bound (1 week), I just have to get better at meeting the other criteria.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's keep each other on track to a better year!



Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)