It's Monday! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica! See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.
Last week's goals:
1. Really decide on the Christmas plans (it's only 1 week away!)
I decorated a bit, see the post here. We also went to a step-son's house for a fun family gathering. We will be going to my mom's for Christmas dinner too.
2. Finish getting caught up on my blog reading and commenting.
Still working on this one! I only have 783 blogs to read....I don't think I'm going to be commenting on all of them.
3. Go grocery shopping
Done! $231 later we have food again! To be fair, it is just two of us and we haven't been grocery shopping in probably 3-4 weeks. And I saved almost $100 using my grocery savings card and coupons. I probably could have saved more, but I wasn't organized enough with the coupons.
4. Make fresh juice twice this week.
Nope...not once...but I looked at all the fruit and veggies I have to make some. Does that count?
5. Read 10 newspapers.
I read 8 (although most of them were yesterday)
Not too bad this past week.
So what are the plans for Christmas week?
1. Rest while I have a few days off.
2. Make fresh juice twice this week.
3. Read 10 newspapers.
4. Finish wrapping presents.
5. Get my coupons organized.