Tuesday, February 4, 2014
5 For Five - Feb 3
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were the goals from last week:
1. Finish putting Shelby's clothes away. Done!
2. Read 2 newspapers a day. I'm cheating on this one. I read 2 this morning before I posted this...shh... I rocked this one - even when I was out of town.
3. Post 3 blog entries this week. I love writing, it's just finding the time some days. Done. I wrote about my One Word for the year, pictures from several thousand feet in the air, and the first day of Rare Disease Month
4. Create several Shutterfly photobooks. I have coupon codes for 2 or 3 books that expire on 1/31/14. So I better make and order them! Somehow I had time in Milwaukee and created 2 that I had free coupons for.
5. Get my NNPDF paperwork organized. I was organized for the meeting, but still not organized around the house.
I think that was a 5 for 5 week! Can I repeat it???
So what are my goals for this week???
1. Finish the July newspapers.
2. Continue the Rare Disease Month postings.
3. Get my coupons organized again.
4. Take it easy to get rid of this cold that I picked up traveling.
5. Print Shelby pictures for the frames I have.
Ok, who is with me? Let's keep each other on track to a better year!